What’s Up with Rex? is a brand owned by Edibles Rex. We care about your privacy. We collect and use personal data only as it might be needed for us to deliver our content to you and our services via our websites and mobile applications (collectively, our “Services.”) Your personal data includes information such as:
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
What information do we collect?
We collect information so that we can provide the best possible experience when you utilize our Services. Much of what you likely consider personal data is collected directly from you when you:
- sign up for our services such as our fan club;
- request assistance from us via our website;
- complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from us (ex: email); or
- participate in contests and surveys, or otherwise participate in activities we promote that might require information about you.
How we utilize information.
The data we collect is aggregated to help us understand our audience and how to better serve them. That means we may look at data by category such as the location of the inquiry, the subject matter or category of interest, etc. When it comes to individualized, personal data we treat it carefully.
Sharing with trusted third parties.
We may share your personal data with affiliated companies within our corporate family, or with third parties with which we have partnered to better serve you and perform services on our behalf, such as:
- Serving advertisements
- Conducting contests or surveys
- Performing analysis of our Services and customers demographics
- Communicating with you, such as by way email or survey delivery
- Customer relationship management.
We only share your personal data as necessary for any third party to provide the services as requested or as needed on our behalf. These third parties (and any subcontractors) are subject to strict data processing terms and conditions and are prohibited from utilizing, sharing or retaining your personal data for any purpose other than as they have been specifically contracted.
How we secure, store and retain your data.
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
- mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
- for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
- needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
Our Services are directed at parents and those over the age of 18. We do not ask anyone under the age of 18 to provide us with any personal data and advise anyone under the age of 18 to seek the guidance of a parent or guardian over the age of 18 to take advantage of any content or services delivered via our websites, email, newsletters, fan club, or other method of communication.
5555 Connors Avenue
Detroit, Michigan 48213